I recently purchased LORAC’s new Multidimensional Beauty Collection for the eyes and lip area. 88-value). The place touts glamorous “3D sparkle,” and it includes three “prismatic light reflecting, holographic shadows for dramatic, shimmering color” in Opalescent Gold with Pink Pearl, Amber Bronze with Gold Pearl, and Red/Brown with Green Pearl. Also contained in the place is a Multiplex 3D lip gloss in color Ultra Glam (peachy pink sparkle).
The products are all packed in a sling handbag that can double as an evening clutch. This collection is dependent on the gimmick of everything being multidimensional/multiplex and 3D. The first thing I noticed once I unpacked the set is the neat bag. It’s hard to view it in the above picture, but below is a much better one which shows how the colors change from goldish green to pink magenta. Plus, the bag is well made really. There is a zipper pocket inside, for a particular date out, and there is just enough space for the requirements.
You could definitely toss your phone, cash/credit cards/ID, and makeup touchup requirements in here. This bag is a quality item and is not a cheaply made freebie definitely. You get 3 full-size shadows and one full size lip gloss. I first tried the dry look and was not excited about how exactly it looked overly. THEREFORE I started over and tried the wet look. I am not in love with the Red/Brown with Green Pearl shadow (especially dried out). It will be didn’t come off as green as it looks in the picture above.
- Cat or dog
- Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel – Worked well enough
- It helps in burning calories more efficiently
- 3/4 of Water
- Eyebrows: Sophia – Eyebrows HQ (TSR)
- Claims that she has a right to sue parents of vaccine free children over health problems
1. Prime eye with Urban Decay Primer Potion. 2. Apply Red/Brown with Green Pearl to lid. 3. Apply Amber Bronze with Gold Pearl to the outside corner of eyes and blend into the crease and up toward the brown bone. 4. Apply Opalescent Gold with Pink Pearl to the brow bone and around the inside corner of eyes. 5. Apply Amber Bronze with Gold Pearl along the lower lash collection about 2/3 just how from the exterior corner to the within corner of the eye. 6. Apply Opalescent Gold with Pink Pearl around the within corner of the attention and along the lower lash collection to blend in to the Amber Bronze.
7. Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Eye Pencil in Underground along top and lower lash lines. I created a winged effect on my higher lash line, I smudged it out on my lower lash range then. 8. Curl lashes and apply a generous coat of your preferred black mascara to top and lower lashes.
9. Optional: Apply LORAC 3D Liquid Luster Shimmering Topcoat over entire eyes or simply on brow bone. The product is also part of the LORAC 3D range. I applied it to my brow bone and just a little to my cheek bones. It’s hard to see in these pictures, but when the light caught it, you could really see the shimmer.